Ordering prescription online has many benefits. The electronic prescription service (EPS) allows prescriptions to be sent to the pharmacy by your GP through IT systems. Eventually, EPS removes the need for a paper prescription.
The EPS enables your prescriber (GP or practice nurse) to send prescriptions electronically to a dispenser or pharmacy of your choice. This makes the ordering prescriptions online more convenient and efficient for patients.
What are the benefits?
- can process prescriptions easily and efficiently
- can have a good control over the prescription
- can spend less time dealing with prescription queries
- can process prescriptions without much hassle
- can improve stock control
- can spend less time sorting prescriptions
- can have less paper work to send to NHS prescription service
- reduce the number of trips to the GP to collect repeat prescription
- do not have to wait for longer hours to pick up medicines from pharmacy
- can receive medicines at home through an online pharmacy
- will not have paper prescriptions to lose
This service is safe, reliable and confidential. Plus, you are saving environment when you order prescriptions online, as it is a paperless service.
Your options to order prescriptions online at Pharmacy Outlet:
If you already have an NHS prescription or private prescription for a one-off medicine or a repeat prescription, you can save time by placing your order through Pharmacy Outlet.
If you reside in England and pay for NHS prescription, you need to pay the standard prescription change, which is £8.60 as of 1st April 2017. However, certain groups of people with NHS exemption certificate may be eligible for free prescriptions.
If you want to order prescription online, all you need to do is nominate Pharmacy Outlet by completing the registration form. Alternatively, you can call on 03333 222 400 to know more about prescription services offered by Pharmacy Outlet.