Your feet are your companion, they help you move, help you stand up and help you ground. Taking care of your feet is essential, as there are few foot issues that can make you feel miserable. Your feet need tender, love and care to keep them strong, soft and free from any issues.
Common foot problems include –
- Corn & Callouses
- Fungal nail infections
- Plantar warts
- Athlete’s foot
Get rid of these foot issues and take care of your feet with following steps –
- Smoothen your feet – Use foot file or pumice stone on damp heels and callouses. You can use heel creams or balms that contain salicylic acid to overcome corns and callous.
- Moisturise – Dry and cracked heels are very painful so moisturise them with a superior quality moisturiser. Use creams that contain petroleum, emollient and lactic acid.
- Get support – Feet sores are common when you stand or walk for a longer period so wear insoles in your shoes to keep your feet comfortable. Use silicone-based insoles or foot fads get real support.
- Combat fungus – Toenail fungus is a common problem. It can be treated by using antifungal powders, creams, lotions and sprays. Make sure you use them after seeking proper medical advice.
- Wear sunscreen – Apply broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF of at least 30 to avoid tanning.
- Pedicure – Pedicure is a technique that can help prevent hangnails and ingrown toenails.
In addition to these steps, you can follow basic foot care remedies. Wash your feet daily with warm water, wear socks and shoes all the time, protect your feet from cold and heat, and be active. Diabetics should take care of their blood sugar levels in order to stay away from diabetic foot or gangrene.
One can get many foot care products and medicines through PharmacyOutlet. Take care of your feet!